A copy can be seen at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, Gift of the American Friends of the V&A; Gift to the American Friends by Leslie, Judith and Gabri Schreyer and Alice Schreyer Batko
A complete collection of the posters displayed at the Bibliothèque nationale de France (BnF) can be seen here.
- France’s National Archives put on an exhibition about May 1968 this year, as did a coalition of museums. The displays can be seen in this interview, as well as in this earlier exhibit.
- Read about May 68 in this 50th anniversary edition of French Historical Studies.
- Watch archival footage of the protests.
- See footage of the May 68 Vietnam Peace talks in Paris.
- Scholars are comparing 1968 to union relations today in 2018.
- Watch Daniel Cohn-Bendit’s speech at Boston University.
- Following the “Yellow Vests” (gilets jaunes) riots last weekend, President Macron made concessions on Monday, December 10.
- For a more in-depth look at 1968, check out this podcast from UT’s 15 Minute History program.
- Interested in what happens to artwork from protests? Listen to our interview with Dr. Alessandra Renzi and Dr. Dietmar Offenhuber to see what’s been happening with posters from the Boston Women’s March (January 21, 2017) in this digital archive.
Subscribe and listen on iTunes, Google Play, and Soundcloud! Follow us on Twitter, and let us know about an archive you love, maintain, or think we should feature in the last five minutes of our show.